Hino Premium Protection
HINO 5-year warranty
Protecting your investment, Hino provides quality products backed by a comprehensive warranty:
- For all CAB OVER ENGINE TRUCK MODELS (M series), a 5-year or 280,000 km warranty on the Hino J05E 5.1 litre motor.
- For all CONVENTIONAL TRUCK MODELS (200 and 300 series),a 5-year or 400,000 km warranty on the Hino J08E 7.6 litre motor.
3 years Hinowatch roadside assistance
For the first 3 years of ownership, Hinowatch protects your Hino truck with 24-hour roadside assistance at no extra charge, including towing to the nearest Hino dealership. What’s covered:
- Unlocking service
- Fuel or EDF breakdown
- Battery boost
- Tow for warranty-covered repairs (up to a maximum of $1,000 per tow)
1 year HINO preventive care
- 1 year scheduled maintenance, up to 50,000 km
- Complimentary engine oil changes and chassis lubrication services for years 2 and 3, up to 150,000 km
HINO genuine parts
Hino Genuine Parts have been designed and tested to meet stringent quality control standards to ensure they provide the best value and performance for your Hino truck. Like all licensed Hino dealerships, Gaévan Hino Quebec has its own well-stocked parts department and a qualified team to ensure that your truck stays on the road.
Hino Environmental Responsibility
Hino’s concern for the global environment has made it a leader in advanced engine and emission control technologies to meet the most stringent industry standards. All EPA 2010 Hino trucks are equipped with the selective catalytic reduction system (or SCR), which meets the EPA 2010 emission standards by converting almost all harmful emissions into nitrogen and water vapor.